The Journal of Groundwater Science and Engineering is committed to maintaining academic integrity and publication ethics. The statement is provided as follows:
1. The editor shall ensure that the peer review process is fair, unbiased, and timely. Research articles must typically be reviewed by at least two external and independent reviewers, and where necessary the editor should seek additional opinions.
2. The Editorial Board ensures should ensure the quality of the articles published in the Journal of Groundwater Science and Engineering and maintain the integrity of their academic record.
3. The authors should be responsible for the originality and integrity of the articles they submit to the Journal of Groundwater Science and Engineering. The research material should conform to Chinese and international ethical guidelines.
4. A Copyright Transfer Agreement should be signed by both the authors and the journal, in order to protect their rights and ensure that all legal information and copyright regulations are addressed.
5. Misconducts including fabrication, falsification, and plagiarism concerning unethical publishing behavior are unacceptable. The Journal of Groundwater Science and Engineering reserves the right to report the incident to the sponsoring or funding institution or other appropriate authority for investigation.
6. Published papers that raise concerns about possible misconduct would be retracted. The Journal of Groundwater Science and Engineering would deal with these papers following the guidelines of COPE (Committee on Publication Ethics).